Gleamed from tonight’s The Walking Dead
- Dawn was technically not the bad guy all along. The other cops were bad, she had to be bad to keep them in line.
- Beth’s death was not only surprising but a little surreal. I don’t know about you, but it took me a moment to figure out she was actually dead. Like Keegan Michael-Kee said on Talking Dead – “Oh Dear, Beth has fainted. Oh wait, there’s some jelly on Beth’s head.
- Eugene is alive and was not abandoned despite being a dirty, dirty liar.
- Despite the running joke of the show (based on the fact that Maggie is in a lot of scenes where she doesn’t mention Beth at all) – Maggie cares about Beth a lot.
- Some people talk. Daryl acts.
What’s that guy from the beginning of the show up to now? I guess we’ll find out in February 2015!
EDIT – FUN FACT – THIS WAS MY 100th POST!