10. Cigarette Smoking Man Replaced With Vapor Huffing Man
9. Scully and Mulder now solve every mystery through Google.
8. Aliens check out latest Earth news headlines. Decide they aren’t interested. Scully and Mulder retire.
7. Agent Doggett fills in for a season so Duchovny can star in Evolution 2.
6. The Lone Gunmen provide assistance faster now with Wi-Fi than they ever did with Dial-Up
5. ADA Skinner is too busy with the Sons of Anarchy
4. Nerds demand Mulder and Scully arrest Jar Jar Binks on whatever trumped up charges they can come up with.
3. Today’s average street gangs have more firepower than the aliens, thus rendering efforts to protect the Earth from aliens obsolete.
2. X-Files/Californication Crossover. The aliens never wear pants anyway.
1. The Truth is Out There…Huh? I said, “The Truth is Out There!” What? “THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE, MULDER! TURN UP YOUR HEARING AID!
Seriously, this is good news. I can’t wait. I remember watching the original series and the first movie and it honestly feels like it was yesterday. Maybe Scully and Mulder can solve the mystery of why time flies by so fast.