Nerds are foaming at the mouth:
EXPERT ANALYSIS BY BOOKSHELF Q. BATTLER, THE NERDIEST OF THEM ALL
- For the first time in over thirty years, Luke Skywalker and co are back on the big screen.
- It is said that Leia has the force, which was never displayed in the films (though it makes sense)
- Han and Chewie are back. Han looks as good as a man in his 70s can. Chewie has either found the fountain of youth or he dyes his fur.
- Don’t those droids ever get updated with newer models? I feel like I have to upgrade my phone every five minutes.
- Harrison Ford – for the love of God, can you please stay away from the WWII planes? Yes, we love you. We’re glad you survived the crash. But come on man, if you crash an antique plane (yeah yeah besides the obvious tragedy) do you realize what a bummer that would put on this awesome movie? STAY AWAY FROM THE WWII PLANES!
- Enormous crashed Star Destroyer!
- Luke’s robot hand on R2D2’s head!
- Darth Vader’s crushed helmet!
- Tie Fighters!
It looks great! This Christmas…celebrate the birth of Christ and…yeah yeah yeah bring on STAR WARS!
Meanwhile, the first six films are available on digital download for the first time in forever. Have you downloaded any of them yet? Which one is your favorite?