Oh that wacky Tyrion. Always getting himself into a pickle.
- I’m enjoying the Varys/Tyrion road trip. Mormont says he’s taking Tyrion to see the Queen. Guess he doesn’t realize that’s where the imp was going anyway.
- Arya’s tired of sweeping the floor, not realizing that’s some kind of “Mr. Miyagi” type stuff she has to do in order to become a faceless man.
- The whole thing with Sansa marrying Ramsay is odd. (After all, Roose murdered Robb and Catelyn) We can only assume Littlefinger has something up his sleeve – somehow this will lead to the Boultons getting their comeuppance. However, are the Boultons so stupid that they’d invite a revenge seeker into their midst?
- Seems obvious Cersei will have the High Sparrow appointed as High Septum, finally giving her the strong ally she needs.
- There was a wedding and no one died!
What did I forget? Discuss!