Hello. My name is Bookshelf Q. Battler and I am a Book Cover Design Contest addict.
So here’s the deal. I have finally reached the point where I can’t afford to buy any more book covers without publishing a book and getting some kind of return on investment, even if it is just enough to pay for the cost of the book cover.
So this will be my last book cover design contest for awhile. Also, I hereby pledge to all 3.5 of you readers that I will not, not, not, start a new idea until all my previously started ideas are published. I have to have some discipline or else nothing will ever make it to market.
Bookshelf Q. Battler’s Big Book of Badass Writing Prompts is almost there. A pro is actually going over it and everything so there is light at the end of that tunnel.
I hereby declare my production schedule as follows:
- BQB’s Writing Prompts – should be out well, I don’t know when, but I feel like April at the latest. Could be sooner. Doubt it will be later.
- Zom Fu – Novel I am currently working on.
- Toilet Gator – The idea popped in my head and I laughed and laughed and laughed. Then I started a design cover contest and laughed and laughed and laughed. Then I wrote the first chapter and laughed and laughed and laughed. I’m going to have fun with this, but I don’t want it getting in the way of Zom Fu. So, from now on, look forward to Toilet Gator Sundays. Every Sunday, a new installment of Toilet Gator. If I limit Toilet Gator to Sundays, then I still can find time to work on Zom Fu during the week.
- Zomcation is half-written. I just need to find the time to finish it.
- Zombie Westerns – those will come next.
So there you have it. Writing Prompts. Zom Fu. Toilet Gator. Zomcation. Zombie Westerns. And then if I’m still kicking, my other ideas will see the light of day.
I’d love it if Prompts, Fu, Gator, and Zomcation could be done this year, and then next year is solely a Zombie Western year, and then 2019 I bring forth new ideas, but I realize things don’t always go to schedule.
At any rate, I must complete the books I have bought covers for before moving on. I won’t buy covers for unfinished books in the future, but I had to do it this time around as I was losing faith and the seeing book covers made this all seem real.
Anyway, thanks for being my 3.5 readers.