I totally lied.
I’m road tripping it a few days (which will make the one post a day challenge interesting) and wasn’t sure I’d be able to watch Game of Thrones tonight.
But I did!
So here we go (SPOILERS – Seriously, perhaps the BIGGEST SPOILER OF THE SERIES COMING):
- Jamie and Bronn – Great fight scene and Jamie realizes his fake hand is good for something.
- Sand Snakes – Ellaria is going forward with a plan to go to war.
- The Sparrows – Cersei’s done an end run around the Council, creating her own private religious army to sic on sinners who happen to piss her off. (I’m a little surprised Ser Loras didn’t kick a few asses before being caught). Also, we’re pretty sure she’s going to have Ser Meryn wack poor trusting Lord Tyrell on the way to the Iron Bank aren’t we?
- Tommen – Caught between his wife and mother. Kid’s totally whipped.
- Selmy and Gray Worm – Quite an amazing fight scene with the Sons of the Harpy. Is Selmy gone?
- Jorah and the Imp – Sounds like a buddy cop show. Tyrion’s right. What a waste of a good kidnapping. He was on his way to see the Khaleesi anyway.
- Jon Snow – Dude resisted the Red Woman’s advances. There’s a man who takes his vows seriously. Maybe too seriously because wow…you know, the Red Woman is hot and stuff. (By the way, he knows nothing!!!)
- Stannis – Stannis’ speech about all he did to save his daughter when everyone else told him to give up rose his stock in my book.
- Sansa/Littlefinger – Sansa mentions that Rhaegar kidnapped and raped her aunt, Lyanna Stark, who had been betrothed to Robert Baratheon. Littlefinger didn’t say anything in response but had a knowing look on his face. This was actually a big time dropped bombshell. A) If Rhaegar didn’t kidnap Lyanna then Robert’s rebellion was in vain and B) maybe those two had a kid…a kid that…KNOWS NOTHING!!! DUN DUN DUN!
What did I miss? What was your favorite part?
Good old Bookshelf Q. Battler, going that extra mile for his adoring 3.5 fans!