Wow. They really have a merchant for everything.
Bookshelf Q. Battler here with another GOT wrap-up.
- Arya is learning how to be one of the Faceless Men. Is it worth it?
- Jamie and Bronn vs. the Sand Snakes
- Ser Loras and Queen Margery in custody? Oh no!
- What’s Littlefinger up to? He’s promising everything to everyone. I can only assume he’s hoodwinking Cersei.
- Sansa has a tough life. She ends up being married to every jerk in Westeros.
By the way, some interesting social commentary underlying tonight’s episode:
- LGBT Rights – Come on Westeros.
- Black Slave Traders – I’d call them “African American” but Africa and America don’t exist in George RR Martin’s world. Kind of ironic though.
What say you 3.5 readers?
As usual, it’s show that can take a fantasy world and make us think about our real one.