And now from BQB HQ in East Randomtown…the Top Ten Signs You Are One of BQB’s 3.5 Readers
10. You continue to keep the faith that one day BQB will actually review a book.
9. You even keep the faith that one day BQB will finish writing a book he has started.
8. You wish you could have Scandal nights with Alien Jones and the Yeti.
7. Uncle Hardass is starting to sound more and more reasonable.
6. You check BQB’s movie reviews before you decide to see a movie.
5. You’ve done the math to determine whether or not it is statistically possible to have .5th of a reader.
4. You look at toaster pastries and toilets differently…especially on stormy nights.
3. It concerns you that BQB doesn’t write more in order to appease the Mighty Potentate.
2. A two-player game of Car Thief Mayhem with Video Game Rack Fighter sounds like a fun evening as long as you don’t try to beat her high score
And the number 1 reason why you might be one of BQB’s 3.5 readers…
- Someone has to be…so why not you?