Not exactly the nicest thing to call your girlfriend…unless she is one.
From BQB HQ in fabulous East Randomtown, here are the Top Ten Warnings Signs that Your Smoochy Poo might be a Witchy Poo:
10. She’s always green…even when she isn’t sick.
9. But unlike Kermit, being green is easy for her.
8. Whenever she leaves, your broomstick is nowhere to be found. That’s ok though because you weren’t that much of a housekeeper anyway you dirty slob.
7. You’re not entirely sure water would melt her, but now that you think of it, you can’t recall ever seeing her drink a bottle of Aquafina. Maybe she’s a witch or maybe she’s just not a dumb ass who is willing to shell out good money for bottled water when the tap is perfectly fine. (But seriously, if you two live in Flint, Michigan and she doesn’t drink Aquafina then she is a big time witch my friend.)
6. Her closet contains a wide selection of black pointy hats with belt buckles on them. She is unable to explain what the hell those belt buckles are for. Seriously, does anyone out there know why witch hats have belt buckles on them? Belts are for pants you dumb witches!
5. She steadfastly maintains that Dorothy was the villain in The Wizard of Oz.
4. Her purse contents include: lipstick, chapstick, hairspray, mints and eye of newt.
3. Always wins the fight by turning you into a toad. She eventually turns you back to normal, but your craving for flies never goes away.
2. She cackles at all of your jokes. But she’s got a good heart because she even cackles at the ones that aren’t funny. And most of them aren’t funny.
- Whenever she unzips your pants, she invariably cries out, “I’ll get you my pretty!” You just go along with it because no one has ever called it pretty before. Let’s face it. No one else ever will either. This witch is a keeper.
We would have also accepted:
- The big ass cauldron in the middle of her living room always distracts you during make-out sessions…especially because you’re totally sure you saw something move in there.
- Her winged monkeys are so helpful you don’t know how you ever got along without them. From the remote to snacks, there’s nothing these furry little lackeys aren’t willing to fetch for you.
- Sometimes she “leaves” then a crusty old hag returns to offer you an apple. Don’t take the apple.