Yes, your girlfriend is quite fetching.
One might even say if looks could kill…well, hold that thought.
From BQB HQ in fabulous East Randomtown, here are the Top Ten Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Might Be an Assassin.
10. Constantly wears a fully body leather cat suit everywhere, at all times…EXCEPT…when you want her to. When you want her to she just throws on those dumpy old smelly sweat pants you wish she’d throw away. Women.
9. All of her seemingly minor faux pas may in fact be attempts to assassinate you:
- Undercooked chicken = bad cook? – Nope. Assassin! (An attempt to assassinate you via food poisoning.)
- Slippery floor = lousy housekeeper? – Nope. Assassin! (She’s biding her time until you slip and fall to your doom.)
- Constantly wants to do it = nymphomaniac? – Nope. Assassin! (Please. No woman in a committed relationship has ever actually wanted to do it with her boyfriend since the beginning of time. She’s wearing you out until your heart stops…i.e. she’s trying to assassinate you with her vagina.)
8. She has a closet full of sniper rifles and is constantly taking them apart and putting them back together. Always try to stay close to her…for at a long distance, she might assassinate you…through snipery!
7. You asked her if she is an assassin and she said no. She lies! Open your eyes, man! Of course an assassin wouldn’t openly admit to being an assassin.
6. Constantly striking poses that accentuate her assets while holding guns, knives, and other weapons. She puts the “ass” in assassin, that’s for sure.
5. Are you an important person? If so, she might be trying to get close to you in order to assassinate you. If not, then she still might kill you, but that would only be murder. Only rich, famous and powerful people get assassinated. Seriously, get your head out of the clouds and accept the fact that you’re not good enough to be assassinated.
4. You don’t really have a good story about how you met your girlfriend. It wasn’t at a park while you were both walking your dogs, or at the grocery store when you both reached for the last box of Captain Crunch and instantly bonded. Nope. She showed up in your bedroom one day with a bomb after one of your enemies put your photo and $100,000 in her secret drop box. Why are you so oblivious? Love is blinding you. Of course your girlfriend is an assassin if she has bombs and secret drop boxes!
3. She’s always sneaking up on you…but instead of giving you hugs…she tries to strangle you with garrote wire. Don’t buy her nonsense that this is just some kinky sex thing. She’s an assassin!
2. Your face is always sore when you wake up. Did you forget to rest your head on your pillow? Maybe…or maybe…your girlfriend was roundhouse kicking you in the face all night…because she is (wait for it) an assassin!
- She’s constantly staring at you with a look of disgust in her eyes. True, this could be inconclusive as all girlfriends do this to their boyfriends, but keep in mind that should could be trying to make your brain explode with the mental powers she developed at the assassin school she attended because she is, you guessed it, an assassin.
EDITORIAL NOTE: Because we live in a stupid world filled with big dummies, Attorney Donnelly advises me to state to you that this post is just humorous fun and in reality it is highly unlikely your girlfriend is trying to assassinate you. However, should you develop a reasonable belief that your girlfriend is trying to assassinate you, do not confront her about the situation directly. Rather, report the matter to the police or your nearest government authority in charge of disrupting the activities of assassins.
Don’t live your life based on jokes made on a dumb blog for 3.5 readers, weirdos.